• Strategic Management of Projects – End to end organization.
• Operational and Tactical knowledge permitting the achievement of projects representing the balance, quality-cost-delivery (QCD).
• Reliable field knowledge in the various sectors of construction,
• Handling of projects of different sizes
• Human qualities and communication developed to maintain excellent relations with the project partners.
• Identify and control the contractual, legal and regulatory aspects of a construction project in an international context.
• Driving in design and construction phases, New sustainable building operation, renovated or restored, performance on energy and the environment.
• Technical acceptance, economic and regulatory (standards and labels) of the project and taking into account the operation and maintenance of the operation from the design phase.